These Blueberry Yogurt Healthy Popsicles are make with only 4 ingredients, no refined sugar for a total refreshing treat with a punch of nutrition!
You know summer is here when you find yourself reaching for the freezer door every 1/2 hour, even after realizing that your freezer is on winter mode, packed with frozen soups, broth, junky waffles and that meat you can no longer recognize 😳
Time to do something about it! Perhaps this is also a good time to give it a good clean up… but then again, nah(!) When all you got is 10 minutes, popsicles sounds just fine!
I love LOVE loooooove making popsicles because they are super easy to make and truthfully, it’s the only way I will eat it. I don’t mean to bash on store bought popsicles, cuz I am sure you can find a decent treat but for the most part they are loaded with sugar, artificial flavor, coloring and a bunch of other stuff I have no use for.
Homemade popsicles are the BEST because…
- you make your favorite flavors
- avoid wasting and make use of ripe fruit/ veggies
- customize to your dietary needs (ex; no sugar, non-dairy)
- add in to the nutrition factor
- get the kids involved in the kitchen (my kids love making popsicles!)
These Blueberry Yogurt Healthy Popsicles are made with only 4-ingredients, no refined sugar for a total refreshing treat with a punch of nutrition!
Do you have 6 minutes to make these delicious cooling popsicles? Awesome, let’s get started!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 (4-5oz) vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut/ almond/ whole milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, set aside one of the yogurt cups. Blend until smooth (about 1 min)
- Pour the blueberry mix into a popsicle mold, leaving enough space to add in a scoop of yogurt. You may want to do layers or simply leave room in the end to add in the yogurt.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.