This delicious Double Chocolate Banana Bread is a protein packed recipe that is flourless, gluten-free, vegan and is entirely made in a blender!
Give it up to the most utterly delicious healthy recipe that looks like an indulging dessert! I mean, this Double Chocolate Banana Bread is seriously and without exaggeration one of the greatest thing ever baked!!
Check out this Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread!
Let me start by pointing out how easy and effortless it is to make this recipe. All you need is a blender >>A BLENDER!<< Ditch the bowls, utensils and extra tools, a simple blender is all you need to get the job done. An easy recipe like this, with very little clean up to do, will surely tickle your interest… BUT WAIT, there is so much more!!
This recipe is deliciously…
- fourless oat based
- made with 100% cacao powder not the over processed stuff
- no-refined sugars and naturally sweetened with 100% maple
- gluten-free AND vegan
- packed with protein from almond butter
- moist, fluffy and insanely delicious
With all these amazing values to consider, I may even add that this Banana Bread is the perfect recipe that will support your health goals without compromising the taste. Chocolate lovers will no longer wonder aimlessly, as this recipe has a double dose of the best stuff on earth!
This is one delicious bite you are going to want to have with your morning cup of coffee, as a mid day snack and to replace that sugary dessert you just can’t put down. This one recipe fits all, feed your hunger and make all your cravings go away!
Let do this 👇🏻 >>
Get the ingredients here:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Place all the ingredients in a blender cup (except the chocolate chips) and work it for about a minute or two, depending on the machine you are using.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. I used two 6 x 3 paper loaves instead. Just keep in mind that if you decide to use one larger loaf pan, you will need to bake for an additional 3-5 minutes. Add chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Mega Chunks) and bake at 375F degrees for 25-28 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked.