Gluten free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (GF + Non-GMO); for a delicious and healthy breakfast. All natural, 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter, this protein-packed smoothie is the key to an easy and healthy start.
It's hard to believe that summer has come to an end. Like most mothers, there is a part of me that dreads the early morning hustle and overwhelming schedule while the other part is in whoops of joy. While I set to enjoy the last few precious days of summer, I feel my engines running like a plane ready to take off.
Hello Everyone and welcome to the life of a Mother! I truly hope you enjoyed your summer and are looking forward to the start of a new year... school year, there is. I am excited, I am (almost) ready, and definitely feeling good about the fact that my house has more food stocked up than my local convenient store. If anything, I know how to get this one right 😉
Yes, my food game is on! When things get tight, the one thing I cannot compromise is food and nutrition. Either my grandmother was completely right about this OR did in fact successfully brainwash me to passionately believe that one cannot stand on an empty stomach! or malnutrition for all that matters...
Which is why I am sharing TWO awesome things with you;
- This incredibly easy 3-ingredients (kid-can-do) recipe for a delicious and filling Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, which is gluten free, all natural and loaded with protein, perfect for your back-to-school morning breakfast; and
- Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate, a gluten free, all natural and non-GMO mix of true peanut butter that is 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter and organic Dutch cocoa powder, which basically makes #1 happen.
Tru-Nut comes in four delicious flavors; peanut butter, chocolate, cinnamon and maple which you can add to shakes, smoothies or make delicious recipes such as overnight oats, cereal bars, desserts and much more. In addition to the array of possibilities, when added 1 tablespoon of water to 2 tablespoon of Tru-Nut powdered peanut butter chocolate, you have a deliciously rich and smooth chocolate peanut butter for your morning toast. I recommend that you visit Tru-Nutbutter website to learn more about this amazing product and where you can find it.
Now, for this easy recipe all you need is 3-ingredients and 3 minutes of your busy time, because some sacrifices do have to be made to for the sake of our sanity, however you will not need to compromise on your families health and nutrition whenever you use Tru-Nut Butters. And if your kiddos are up for, try and encourage them to make this fun recipe while you sip on your much needed cup of café. You're welcome!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk whole milk if preferred
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoon Tru-Nut Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Add all the ingredients to a blender cup and pulse for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with toast and Tru-Nut Peanut Butter Chocolate spread.
*This post was sponsored by Tru-Nutbutter. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.