Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod
This Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod is a quick and easy 20 minute hands-free dinner, loaded with veggies and perfect for the week.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 lb wild cod, cut into four pieces
- 2 tbsp olive olive, Mediterranean
- 2 whole roma tomatoes, halved long way
- 1 whole white onion, quartered
- 1 half leek, sliced, halved
- 8 spears asparagus
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, whole, halved + chopped
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
Pre-heat oven to 400F degrees.
In a large sheet pan lined with parchment pepper, arrange the cod and remaining ingredients. Chop some of the olives into tiny pieces and spread over the fish and veggies for extra flavor.
Generously season the cod and veggies with oil, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
Bake for 20-22 minutes.