Garden Fresh Tortellini Pasta Salad
Garden Fresh Tortellini Pasta Salad with fresh veggies, mozzarella cheese and seasoned with a flavorful basil avocado oil dressing!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb fresh tortellini pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mixed olives, in oil
- 1/2 cup cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, chunks
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper, to taste
Cook tortellini according to package instructions. I recommend cooking for 1-2 minutes less then recommended, so the tortellini can hold it’s shape better and dish will last longer.
Meanwhile chop the onion, tomatoes, cucumber, olive and mozzarella cheese and add to a large bowl.
In a small glass bowl mix in the oil dressing with fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste.
When tortellini is done cooking and cooled a bit, add to the bowl along with oil dressing and fold to combine.
Serve at room temperature or cold. Leftovers can be refrigerated and will taste amazing for up to 3 days!