Cajun Shrimp Cauliflower Rice
Whole30 and low-carb 20-minute Cajun Shrimp skillet with cauliflower rice and sweet potato chunks.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 dz shrimp
- 12 oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup kale, parsley or cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch kosher sald and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp each, smoked paprika, onion powder and oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
In a medium bowl add in shrimp and cajun seasoning. Stir until the shrimp is evenly coated.
In a separate bowl add cauliflower rice and 1/4 cup of greens of choice (kale, parsley or cilantro)
Heat a medium skillet with 1 tbsp oil. Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes on one side.
Turn the shrimp and immediately add the cauliflower rice and sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining tbsp of oil over the cauliflower, lower the heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove lid and stir to combine. If needed cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on low. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.