Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage Fajitas
Easy, HEALTHY and delicious Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage Fajitas, perfect for the weeknights!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pk al fresco Mexican style chicken sausage
- 3 bell peppers, cut lengthwise
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each, chili, paprika and oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400F degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place sliced peppers, red onion wedges and chicken sausage in sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with chili, paprika, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss to comine.
Bake for 20 minutes or until pepers are cooked and chicken sausage has heated through.
Serve these chicken sausage fajitas with guacamole, rice, beans, tortillas, sour cream.
Note: grab the cilantro lime rice recipe here!