Simple Chickpea Salad
This simple chickpea salad has a good mix of protein, healthy fats, nourishing and cooling ingredients that is perfect for the warm season.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups canned or home cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach, or greens of choice
- 1 cup Cucumbers, quartered
- 4 hard boiled eggs, halved and quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Add chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and microgreens to a big bowl. Toss to combine
Add the eggs and avocado on top.
Stir the juice from one lemon with oil of choice, salt and pepper and pour over the salad. Serve