Shrimp Stir Fry
This Shrimp Stir Fry recipe is easy and simple, yet flavorful and full bodied. This recipe is Gluten-free, Soy-free and Whole30 approved!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lb Shrimp, tail off, peeled and devained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame oil, sub for olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce, (soy-free)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh or powder
- 1 pinch salt and fresh ground pepper
In a large skillet heat sesame oil. Add broccoli, garlic and ginger and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Move the broccoli to the sides of the pan and in the center add honey and hoisin sauce. Stir to combine (1 minute)
Add shrimp and coconut aminos. Give it a good stir to coat with sauce. Season with salt and pepper and let shrim sauté for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp is no longer translucent.