Gluten-Free Salmon Cakes
Servings: 15 salmon cakes
- 1 lb salmon, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup red onion , diced small
- 1 whole red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1 cup carrots, shredded, liquid strained
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
Add all the ingredients to a big bowl and stir well to combine.
Using an ice cream scooper form salmon balls on to a large lined sheet pan, then press it down with the back of a fork to form a salmon cake or patty.
Bake at 425F for 23-25 minutes. Flip half way through. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg