Sheet Pan Sausage and Peppers
This oven broiled sheet pan sausage and peppers is a quick recipe, only 15-minutes of cooking time.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb italian sausages, or any flavor you like
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb colorful sweet peppers or bell peppers, whole and halved
- 1 white onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup vine tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- fresh cilantro or pasley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp each, oregano and all-purpose seasoning
Start by seasoning the sausage, peppers, onions and tomatoes with oil, salt, pepper, oregano and all-purpose seasoning. Feel free to add any other seasoning you like. It's easy to toss all the ingredients in a large bag and shake it until everything is well coated. You can also directly season on the sheet pan, using a pair of tongs or your clean hands.
Pierce a few openings in the sausage with a pointy knife, only about 1/2 inch deep. Arrange the sausage, peppers, onions and tomatoes on the sheet pan without over crowding the space.
Place sheet pan about 3/4 of the way up in the oven and broil for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir half-way through.
When done garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley and serve.