Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
Set it and forget it Instant Pot White Chicken Chili made with dried beans. The result is a flavorful chili with pulled chicken chunks and a flavorful broth that will warm your whole body!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups navy beans, rinced
- 7 cups chicken broth + water, half of each
- 1 1/2 lb chicken filets, cut into strips
- 1 whole green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp each, smoked paprika, onion and garlic powder
- 1 tsp each, cumin, kosher salt, ground pepper and chili powder
Place all the ingredients in the instant pot and give it a good stir.
Close lid and turn vent in lock position. Cook on high pressure for 45 minutes. When done allow for 10 minutes of NPR and then release remaining pressure.
Serve with your favorite choice of topping