Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod
Keep dinner hands-free tonight with this Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod! The white, flaky fish is baked with a platter of vegetables, giving you a healthy dinner that’s bursting with fresh Mediterranean flavors.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb wild caught Cod
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lb vine tomatoes, any tomatoes will work
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 0.5 lb 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes
- 1 tsp oregano, herbs de provence, italian seasoning each or a mix
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro or parsley, to garnish
In a large sheet pan add in the fish and veggies, all except the marinated artichoke. Season cod well with oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Tomatoes can be left whole or quarted, depending on what tomatoes you are using. Onion is quartered and asparagus spears are trimmed.
Bake at 415F degrees fro 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Mine was very thick so I baked for 28 minutes. Most cod filets are thin so I suggest that you keep an eye on the fish at around the 20 minutes mark, when the fish starts to flake you can remove from oven.
Add in the marinated artichokes and garnish the dish with freh herbs. Serve as is.
- Fresh or frozen cod? Both fresh and frozen fish will work here. Make sure you thaw the frozen fish before baking.
- When is cod done baking? You’ll know the filets are ready when they begin to flake in the oven. They should only need to bake for about 20 or 25 minutes.
- Instead of cod - Use another white fish (like tilapia, halibut, or sea bass), salmon, or shrimp.
- Change up the vegetables - You can make this dinner year-round! Keep the fish the same and change up the veggies depending on what’s in season.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 1005mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1294IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 3mg