This Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod is a quick and easy 20-minute hands-free dinner, loaded with veggies and perfect for the week days!
Cod is a delicious flaky white fish, low in fat and a great source of protein. Cod is also extremely easy to cook and therefore a great choice for a weeknight meal.
Because cod is so easy to cook, it is often a great place to start if you are considering adding more fish to your diet.
There is so much you can do with cod, so for me the seasons are usually the determining factor of how I cook my cod and the ingredients I use alongside the fish.
For instance I love the taste of grilled cod in the summer, to me you can never go wrong with grilled fish. This Baked Fish-in-Foil with Veggies is also an all-year-round favorite!
Making sheet pan cod is perhaps the easiest, hands-free method that will set you up for a healthy, fulfilling meal that is easy to clean up.
I make this sheet-pan cod recipe at home all year round, the only thing I change it up are the veggies. Depending on the season I will add different vegetables to the tray for a complete, healthy and fulfilling meal.
This recipe is very similar to another favorite, this Sheet Pan Mediterranean Shrimp, so feel free to mix things around.
This cod recipe is ready in 30 minutes. The tomatoes are blistering and the asparagus are roasted to perfection. The addition of olives and artichokes give this mediterranean cod recipe an extra boost of flavor.
Loving sheet-pan dinners? Then check out these other fan favorites!
If you make this Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a star rating! I love to hear from you and always do my best to respond to all your comments. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram for a special shutout and/or a chance of being featured in my newsletter!
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Cod
- Sheet Pan
- 1.5 lb wild caught Cod
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lb vine tomatoes, any tomatoes will work
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 0.5 lb 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes
- 1 tsp oregano, herbs de provence, italian seasoning each or a mix
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro or parsley, to garnish
- In a large sheet pan add in the fish and veggies, all except the marinated artichoke. Season cod well with oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Tomatoes can be left whole or quarted, depending on what tomatoes you are using. Onion is quartered and asparagus spears are trimmed.
- Bake at 415F degrees fro 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Mine was very thick so I baked for 28 minutes. Most cod filets are thin so I suggest that you keep an eye on the fish at around the 20 minutes mark, when the fish starts to flake you can remove from oven.
- Add in the marinated artichokes and garnish the dish with freh herbs. Serve as is.
Save this recipe to Pinterest for later!
Just hover over the image and click the “Save” button.