The most juicy, tender, spicy and flavorful Steak Fajitas you will ever eat! Easy to prepare and only takes 20 minutes to cook. This protein packed steak is perfect for a busy weeknight or a flavorful weekend meal!
Table of Contents
Hello Foodies, good to see you here! I hope you’ve had a great week so far and now that we are well settled into September, I thought I would create a recipe that would sort of answer some of your questions. As you know, I take pride in creating plant based nutritional recipes, often times emphasizing on Veganism, however I am not a Vegan. My personal philosophy is a balanced diet, with respect to all living things, whether that be a plant, an animal or a farmer, which is why I chose to support the companies who’s vision align with mine. On the same note, I enjoy looking at food from different perspectives, which drives me to passionately create recipes to support everyone’s choices.
I won lie to you, I am a big carnivore! My Brazilian background wouldn’t let me get too far anyways… However, nowadays I prefer to follow a balanced diet, where meat only fits in on occasion. When it does, I be sure it has been humanely raised.
So, now that we’ve clear things up and I assume you are a meat lover, hence you are still reading this post ha-ha… I’ve prepared the BEST Steak Fajitas ever! I kid you not, this recipe is incredibly tasty, juicy, tender, spicy but not the kind that will make you cry. Not to brag but we Brazilians know our meat well, so I can guarantee you will make the best steak with this easy recipe.
What to pair this tasty steak with? This recipe is so tasty and filling, you won’t need much to serve along. However a dish of plain rice or quinoa is always a great option. Or simply enjoy this delicious Steak Fajitas with lots of grilled veggies. Let’s get to this recipe, shall we 🙂
BEST Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 1 pk fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small white onion
- 2 jalapeños
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro and scallion to garnish
- Brush 1 tbsp olive oil all over the meat, sprinkle the fajita seasoning on to both sides of the steak along with sea salt and pepper. Set aside*
- Slice the peppers and onion in to long strips. Cut the jalapeño into rounds and chop the green garnishing. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a cast iron skillet. Add the steak and cook on both sides for approximately 5 minutes each side. Add the peppers, onion and jalapeño and cover if possible. Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes**
- Adjuster the salt and pepper, garnish with fresh cilantro and scallion and serve.
**Times may vary and will depend on your personal preference.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.