This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe is a complete and balanced meal packed with kale, mushrooms and zucchini.
Little Prepping required and few ingredients needed, makes this Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies an easy and accessible meal that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner.
This post has been sponsored by Awaken180° Weightloss but all opinions stated are my own.
Is it just me or does it seems like the clock runs extra fast this time of year? Maybe it’s the excitement of being able to get outside and feel the warm air, tend to the garden if that’s something you do, maybe go for a walk around the block or simply enjoy a good book on the patio.
All those well deserved moments should absolutely be implemented in your daily schedule, especially after such a long winter and entire year on lockdown. So if this is your reminder to get outside and breath some fresh air, take it!
Now, back to the clock part. Just the other day I found myself completely caught up in the garden and next thing I know it’s dinner time and I had nothing prepared for my family.
However, I now know a thing or two about easy cooking, and it’s called SHEET PAN DINNERS!
Just like this Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies, you toss a few ingredients together, and with little preparation and few ingredients you can enjoy a delicious, complete and balanced meal.
Sheet pan dinners are for the most part hands-free and the clean up is so much easier!
Okay, I can go on and on about sheet pan dinners because they are simply the best! A simple and reliable method of cooking all sorts of meals, easy, quick and healthy. The options are endless!
But, I am even more excited to tell you that this Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe supports your weightloss journey through Awaken180° Weighloss program!
what is Awaken180° Weightloss program?
Awaken180° Weightloss is a premium weight loss service with personalized, science-based nutrition plans and ongoing 1:1 coaching. They make losing weight easy with quick, long-lasting results.
While on the program you will learn;
- How to strategically grocery shop
- Your individual full-body composition
- The ins and outs of nutrition
- How to cook your food to make it flavorful while healthy
- How to order at a restaurant
- How to eat while traveling or simply on the go
- Keeping your weight off long term
To name a few. Additionally, once you have reached your weightloss goal, you will still receive support for life.
At Awaken180° Weightloss you will have access to over 1,000 recipes like this one. And let me tell you, these recipes are delicious. I mean, just look at this amazing Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies!
I always say this but sometimes pictures speaks louder than words, so here are the pictures to tell you that healthy eating doesn’t not mean sacrificing on taste.
In fact healthy eating, and eating in a way that supports you in your weightloss journey can be fun, fulfilling, and quite delicious if I may add and the best part is claiming your life back once you reach your goals!
here is where can you expect to work with Awaken180° Weightloss
Awaken180° has 6 location, you can click here to find a location near you (for Massachusetts residents) or via Skype.
To learn more and sign up for the program visit their website at Awaken180° Weightloss
Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 bunch fresh kale, chopped
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Zucchini's, sliced lengthwise
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh thyme
- (Prep) Pre-heat oven to 425F degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- (Prep) *Make sure chicken is washed and dried well* Season with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skilet, when hot add in seasoned chicken skin side down and sauté for 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- To the cast iron add in shallots , garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Right away add in the mushrooms and fresh thyme. Sauté , stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile distribute all the chopped (raw) kale throughout the sheet pan, leaving some pockets of space for the chicken thighs. Place the chicken on the sheet pan as well.
- Add the zucchini "fries" (cut lengthwise like fries, but you can also cut into rounds). Top with sautéed mushroom.
- Transfer sheet pan chicken and veggies to the oven and roast for 25 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the chicken to make sure it is at least 165F degrees for safe consumption.
- Garnish dish with fresh herbs like cilantro or parsley and enjoy!
Save this recipe to Pinterest for later!
Just hover over the image and click the “Save” button.