This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPastaTime #CollectiveBias
Easy Baked Pasta with Ground Beef; this family favorite recipe is a delicious and complete 25-minute meal, perfect for your busy weeknights.
With our family's work and school schedule, along with sports and social activities in full swing, dinner time has taken a measure cut down. However, all together skipping or compromising our meals is never a choice. And why should it be, when you can make easy, simple, tasty and wholesome meals in very little time!
What is my solution to those busy nights, you ask...
I simplify! Sounds easy right? that's because it is. With so much to do and kids going every direction, I must simplify every step to ensure that things get done. This includes dinner, which must be quick and easy, but let's face it... we want it to be very tasty too.
from shopping to recipe making, always an easy experience...
I go to my local Target Store, the one stop where I will find everything on my list. From every ingredient for my dinner recipe, to paper goods and cleaning supplies, fall home decor and the extra school supplies we always seem to run out. I can pretty much cruise through Target with my eyes shut, which is great because I get my whole list done in very little time and I know exactly where the shoe isle is, so I can avoid it 🙂 and with the incredible cartwheel offers, there is always big savings to feel good about.
On to the pasta isle I go, to grab a few boxes of Barilla® Pronto Penne. I know with Barilla there will always be a quick solution to my busy weeknights. Because pasta is my family's favorite meal and Target's cartwheel is offering an additional discount, I must grab more than a few.
Barilla truly has a fantastic selection of high quality pastas. So I picked up a few varieties to keep things looking fresh and giggled at the though of teasing Ron (a.k.a Mr. Protein) with a box of Protein Plus pasta. He loves the idea of any additional protein on his plate, so thats a must!
When time is really really tight, Barilla Pronto is my favorite choice of pasta. with Barilla Pronto I can make a complete meal in one pot, with no boiling or draining steps to count, not to mention I can cook my veggies in with the pasta and save myself another pot to clean. I can't imagine a simpler way to cook a meal!
This easy baked pasta with ground beef only takes 25-minutes to make, from start to finish. That's no trick! A whole meal, with ground beef (protein) and lots of broccoli, along with Barilla's Traditional Tomato Sauce for an authentic Italian flavor, cheese and a touch of fresh herb, made in little time and no hassle.
It's a meal that everyone in my house enjoy, after all the idea of all in one bowl makes eating a lot simpler too.
Wasn't this easy? I bet you will enjoy as much as we do... so let's grab this recipe and get you on your way of making the most amazing and delicious easy meal for your family too.
Easy Baked Pasta with Ground Beef
- 1 pk 12oz Barilla Pronto Penne
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 jar Barilla Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small broccoli head
- 1 cup shredded cheese Italian blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro garnishing
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large oven safe skillet, add the pasta and water. Make sure there is enough water in the pan to cover the pasta. Cook for about 7 minutes then add the broccoli florets. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, heat the oil and brown the meat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the ground beef to the pasta dish and give it a little mix. Than add about ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- Next pour the entire jar of sauce over the beef and pasta and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake for about 8 minutes, until the cheese has melted. The sauce should be bubbling heated through.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Thanks for reading and I hope you found value in this post. I invite you to share you lovely creations, questions, personal tips and ideas in the comments below or via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. My friends at Barilla would love to hear from you also 🙂
Leave a Reply