Easy and quick 10-minute salad recipe with teriyaki chicken meatballs, cannellini beans, fresh arugula onions and tomatoes. Lots of flavors, mega nutritious and irresistible salad recipe!
This recipe has been sponsored by al fresco all natural chicken but all opinions stated are my own!
These days I have been mainly focusing on all things simplified, meals included. Hmm, especially meals actually! My mental focus capacity combined with limiting grocery trips to less than once a week, means that I am surviving (and thriving!) on easy, quick, one-step meals. Bonus if I can use shortcuts.
This Chicken Meatballs Cannellini Salad basically checks off all the things that I am prioritizing, when it comes to food;
- Easy and quick
- healthy and nutritious
- making use of shortcuts
- one-step and ready
- great leftover recipe
- protein packed
- very tasty!
Al fresco has a great variety of dinner sausages, breakfast sausages, chicken meatballs and bacon that are fully-cooked and ready to be added to my recipes, making cooking time a no-brainer!
Aside from the convenience factor, I heavily rely on al fresco products because we share the same principles when it comes to the food I put on my table, and those are;
- clean ingredients that are real and recognizable
- minimally processed
- fast, delicious and good-for-me because I shouldn’t have to choose!
check out these delicious recipes using al fresco fully-cooked chicken sausages!
A simple recipe with lots of flavor
al fresco teriyaki ginger chicken meatballs add quite a bit of flavor to this bean salad. Crafted with sweet pineapple and teriyaki sauce, these meatballs are bursting in flavor. The peppery arugula, tomatoes and red onion shavings add a nice contrast with the creamy cannellini beans. This recipe is all together delicious and packed with protein.
If you make this Chicken Meatballs Cannellini Salad recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Thanks a bunch!
Chicken Meatballs Cannellini Salad
- 1 pk al fresco Teriyaki Ginger Meatballs
- 28 oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh arugula, washed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small skillet heat meatballs with teriyaki sauce
- In a large bowl add in cannellini beans, arugula, tomatoes, red onion and olive oil. Toss to combine
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste, top with meatballs and serve