This great tasting Chocolate Chia Pudding is an amazing healthy dessert that you can feel good about eating, anytime you want to indulge or treat yourself a little sweeter
Okay friends, I don’t mean to sound bossy but you really need to exit out of all tabs and pay exclusive attention to this recipe! I am warning you, this recipe will change your life!!
Well, perhaps not your whole entire life but it will change your relationship with chocolate, sweets and desserts, so that’s 99% of it, right? Okay, now we seem to be on the same page. Excellent!
Let’s talk Chocolate...
I think everybody needs a little chocolate in their lives, but that’s just my opinion. Btw, when I speak of chocolate I mean the real stuff. I use 100% cacao powder all the time and YES, it’s bitter but that’s how I like it. Look for a minimum of 60% cacao and you should be good.
Now, we are about 2-3 sentences away from making the BEST Chocolate Pudding of your life!!
Why am I so sure?
When was the last time you ate store bought pudding and how did you feel about it? Ha! There is your answer. THIS Chocolate Chia Pudding is packed with chia seeds, one of the most nutritious foods on the Planet! It is completely FREE of refined sugars, artificial coloring or flavorings, it’s all real stuff that is great for you!
And let’s not ruin on the topping right? This delicious and creamy whipped cream is made with coconut milk and sweetened with maple. Super simple and easy to whip up, in fact this whole recipes only takes 10 minutes!
This great tasting Chocolate Chia Pudding is an amazing healthy dessert that you can feel good about eating, anytime you want to indulge or treat yourself a little sweeter. No one deserves it more then you 🙂
Grab it. Share it. Indulge.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 can coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple
- cacao nibs
- Place all the ingredients for the pudding in a blender cup and blend until the mixture is thick and creamy (about 2 minutes if using a NutriBullet or Vitamix). Divide between serving cups
- Take coconut milk can out of the fridge, open and scoop out the hardened cream layer from the top, leaving the liquid behind. Place cream in a small bowl with honey and whip until light and fluffy. Top pudding with cream and cacao nibs