Start your day with this HEALTHY Grilled Peach Honey Chia Toast! Sweet caramelized grilled peaches served on a seeded toast buttered with a layer of honey chia yogurt.
Sweet summer mornings are just about the most perfect time. Time that come and go much too fast but with a little bit of creativity and a few peaches we can try to capture some of it’s sweet essence.
And it’s actually pretty simple.
Meet the Grilled Peach Honey Chia Toast
The breakfast toast that delivers the sweetest summer taste, whether you eat it in the winter, spring or fall. Caramelized grilled peach slices served on a seeded toast that is buttered with honey chia yogurt and drizzled with honey.
This breakfast toast has been on repeat at my house for weeks, and I am just so excited to share this simple recipe that is life changing! Let’s face it -a toast every morning can get pretty boring. I know this all too well since I rely on my morning toast to start my day.
This recipe allows you to add important nutrients to your diet such as probiotics (yogurt), omega-3 (chia), fiber and vitamin C (peach) and healthy carbs/ fiber (seeded toast), while enjoying a fabulous tasting meal.
Take your morning toast to the next level with this tasty and easy to make Grilled Peach Honey Chia Toast!
Grilled Peach Honey Chia Toast
- 6 slices seeded bread
- 2 cups 5.3oz plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey, divided
- 3-4 whole peaches, sliced
- On the stove top heat a greased cast iron grill pan and place peach slices. Cook on both sides until softened and grill marks are showing (about 2-3 mins each side)
- Meanwhile in a small glass bowl combine the yogurt, chia and 1 tbsp of honey. Stir until well combined.
- Toast bread slices just prior to serving. Spread a layer of honey chia yogurt and top with grilled peach slices. Sprinkle with extra honey if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.