Easy no-bake low carb Zucchini Roll Ups with guacamole, carrots, celery and mixed greens stuffed in a whole peperoncini!
It’s easy to eat like a bunny when you have zucchini, carrots and fresh greens abundantly growing right in your back yard! Every bite is so fresh, crunchy and delicious, sometimes you just have to eat on the spot.
Although I am very grateful to have the extra time and space to grow a few veggies, we all have access to fresh or well preserved fruits of the Earth, which can brighten our every day food, feed and nourish our body.
With this concept in mind, I’ve partnered with Mezzetta to brighten your every day meals!
You see, Mezzetta and I share a passion for sealing in the flavor, in every jar, every bite and every meal. No compromises! We believe that food was made to taste good and we go all the way to deliver the best flavors.
When you cook with quality ingredients, little needs to be done because the flavors speak for themselves, as you see it demonstrated in this zucchini roll-up recipe. In this recipe, Mezzetta Peperoncini add in a flavorful contrast and complexity, turning a simple recipe into an amazing bite!
YES, that peperoncini jar is all you need to add in flavor to your every day food, so don’t let the jar stay full -get to the bottom of it and brighten all your meals!
Speaking of meals, how would you like to win 52 meal kits from Chef’d ? Head over to Mezzetta and enter to win this amazing sweepstake worth $1560!! Additionally 10 of you will receive a $50 Chef’d Gift Card and every entrant gets 10% off any order.
With Mozzetta, everyone wins!!
Each zucchini roll-up is wrapped around a whole peperoncini stuffed with guacamole, carrots, celery and mixed greens. This makes for a terrific no-bake appetizer or lunch, perfect for the summer!
But let me not stop you there as there are many ways to enjoy and get to the bottom of every Mezzetta Peperoncini jar! Here are my favorites;
- Tossed over salad
- Minced and added to salsas, guacamole and layered dips
- As is, dipped in homemade hummus
- In soups and stews
And off course, these delicious zucchini roll-ups!
No-Bake Low Carb Zucchini Roll Ups
- 1 large zucchini long and thin, preferably
- 1 jar 16oz Mezzetta Peperoncini
- 1 tub 6oz guacamole
- 1 med carrot
- 1 single celery stalk
- handful mixed greens
- fresh dill
- Using this peeler slice the zucchini the long way, on all sides to avoid the center. Basically, make 3-4 slices on one side and move on to the opposite side, then the other two sides until you have about 20 slices. Don’t discard the middle, just add to your next skillet meal. Set aside.
- Using a Mandoline Slicer, cut the carrots and celery into thin strips. Set aside.
- Finally, cut the top part off of each peperoncini, make a cut on one side to open and clean seeds out.
Arranging the Roll Ups
- On a flat surface place one zucchini stip. Spread a dab of guacamole on one end. Place a peperoncini on top of the guacamole, open side up. Fill pocket whole of the peperoncini with guacamole. Add in 1-2 mixed green leaves, 3 strips of carrots, 1-2 strips of celery, fresh dill and roll it tight until you reach the end of the zucchini. If you need help keeping the zucchini roll ups tight in place, add another dab of guacamole on the end part of the zucchini to stick together.
- Do this step until you’ve use all the ingredients.
- Serve cold and refrigerate leftover for up to 24 hours. The guacamole will darken after this time.