Farm fresh peaches turned into a simple 3-ingredient peach frosé that is sweet, fruity and refreshing. Inspired by Yankee Candle’s Farm Fresh Peach fragrance, the perfect mood setter!
August is here and that late summer mood start to settle in. In many ways, this time of year reminds me of the most perfect glistening golden sunset hour, when the day ends and you allow yourself a pause to absorb the beauty and soul nourishing sun ritual.
Much like the sunset, this time of year is perhaps our last opportunity for a pause, or simply to slow down and just be. Let this be the reminder and invitation you need to carve out time for fun, for a pause, for YOU!
So let’s raise our glasses to all things summer, from Peach Frosé and patio life, to farm fresh peaches, day-trips to the beach, walking barefoot everywhere and warm sunsets!
Here is what you will need for a late summer fun (at home)!
- this 3-ingredients Peach Frosé recipe
- Yankee Candle new fragrance Farm Fresh Peach from the Woodland Road Trip Collection, and
- Coleman steel belted stainless steel cooler and LED lantern with Bluetooth speaker
- friends are optional but recommended 🙂
With this bundle you will have no reasons to end the fun. Come early, stay late, let the sunlight turn into the moonlight, and the breeze carry your thoughts away 🙂
How to make Peach Frosé
This 3-ingredient peach frosé recipe is super easy, you can literally whip up a batch in few minutes. Here is what you will need:
- frozen peach slices; fresh peaches are best, tastier, seasonal and naturally very sweet but frozen (store bought) will work too. Note: if your peaches aren’t quite frozen add ice to the blender.
- rosé wine; that can be sparkling rosé, or peach flavored rosé. Chilled preferably.
- honey; optional but recommended for extra sweetnesses
- fresh mint and peach slices for garnishing
- a blender
Add all the ingredients to the blender and pulse it until creamy and smooth. Make sure there are no chunks.
Note: for non-organic peaches I recommend that you remove the skins to reduce exposure to pesticides
This Peach Frosé is so delicious, sweet, fruity and refreshing. The perfect summer drink!
This drink has been inspired by Yankee Candle new fragrance Farm Fresh Peach from the Woodland Road Trip Collection. The fragrance is super fresh and smells like freshly baked Peach Cobbler, it’s absolutely delicious!
Be sure to tag #gardeninthekitchen when you make this recipe, I love seeing your creations!
- 1 bottle sparkling rosé, peach rosé, sparkling wine
- 6 cups frozen peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- mint for garnishing*
- Note: you will need to make one recipe is two batches
- Place frozen peach sliced in a blender, add honey and bottle of wine (use half of each ingredient recommendation). Pulse until creamy and smooth.
- Pour peach frosé on to a glass and garnish with fresh mint leaves and peach slices