Simply Amazing Pressure Cooker Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs with jalapeño juice and paprika. These spicy deviled eggs are so delicious and addicting, the perfect snack to please a crowd!
When I was deciding to make these Deviled Eggs I was driven by a few key points; time, perfection and flavor. Although I didn’t want to change the recipe by much, I figured I could still accomplish this by making a few ingredient swaps that would give me the kick I wanted while keeping it simple and easy.
When I think of Deviled Eggs I imagine there is a party somewhere. It’s just one of those appetizers that you immediately associate with gatherings. This might be true for most of us, which led me to the realization that time, perfection and flavor were super important and therefore the key points in this recipe.
Time + Perfection
By choosing the pressure cooking method, I am able to save time and create recipes that will give me the same results every time.
If you just got your pressure cooker and you're super excited to start cooking, you will be amazed by how much time you save and the consistency of results.
I’ve made hard boiled eggs my whole life and have surely ruined more than a few batches due to the inconsistency of a stove top’s many fluctuations. With my pressure cooker, it is done right and that result couldn't have been achieved without using my Silicone Pressure Cooker Egg Rack which conveniently holds up to 9 eggs and can be stacked for a larger volume if needed.
The Silicone Pressure Cooker Egg Rack is able to hold the eggs in place, therefore keeping them from bumping into each other and cracking. It also helps to center the yolk so your finished eggs look like the pros did it. Plus, it doubles as a trivet 🙂 I find that my pressure cooker accessories make cooking super easy and convenient.
Okay, no one wants to bring an appetizer to a party only to watch it sit there untouched because it tastes terrible! Right?
Flavor is suuuuper important. I can tell you with this combination of ingredients your Deviled Eggs will be gone in a flash!
Ready for the big reveal...
Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs with jalapeño juice and topped with paprika and fresh black pepper!
This recipe has an addicting kick to it and let me tell you, it’s finger licking delicious!
A good Deviled Egg will have a base (mayo in this case) and flavoring (sriracha and mustard). Also a choice of acid which gave me an opportunity to bring up the flavor by choosing jalapeño juice. And of course, toppings!
Pressure Cooker Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- 9 whole eggs, cage-free
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno juice, (sub for pickle juice)
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 pinch sea salt + pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika + fresh pepper, garnish
- Place your egg rack in the bottom of the pot. Add water. Place eggs on the egg rack.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When done, allow for 5 minutes of natural pressure release, then quickly release remaining pressure (if any).
- Transfer eggs to an ice water filled bowl. When the eggs are cooled to touch start peeling them.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk carefully without breaking the egg white. The yolk should pop-out easily.
- Transfer egg yolks to a large bowl. Add mayo, sriracha, jalapeño juice (can substitute for pickle juice), mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste and mash using a fork, until creamy.
- Spoon yolk into egg white. Alternatively you can use a piping bag or storage bag*
- Garnish with paprika and fresh pepper. Serve
Do you have any tips or tricks to cooking with your pressure cooker? Leave a comment!
If you make this Pressure Cooker Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs recipe, be sure to also leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you and always do my best to respond to all your comments. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram for a special shutout and/or a chance of being featured in my newsletter!
this post contains affiliate links*
Leave a Reply