BOO! Make your Halloween party spooktacular with these adorable white chocolate marshmallow ghosts.
I decided to throw in a last minute treat that is easy and fun to make. These white chocolate marshmallow ghosts are a fun little treat to serve at your Halloween party.
Looking for a gift idea? look no further... these white chocolate marshmallow ghosts are quite an adorable gift for the little ones. Add these to your list of spooktacular treats for Halloween!
White Chocolate Marshmallow Ghosts
- 12 marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 24 googly eyes
- 12 small pretzel sticks
- Pour the chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl and melt over bowling water. Stir with a spatula until all the chocolate chips have melted. Remove from stove
- Insert the pretzel stick into marshmallow. Dip into the white chocolate and rotate to make sure the marshmallow has coverage all around.
- Lay the marshmallow down on a cooling rack and insert the googly eyes.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins before serving
anya aninda says
what a cutee masrhmallos ever!
Silvia Ribas says
Aw, thanks so much!