I decided to throw in a last minute treat that is easy and fun to make. These white chocolate marshmallow ghosts are a fun little treat to serve at your Halloween party.
Looking for a gift idea? look no further… these white chocolate marshmallow ghosts are quite an adorable gift for the little ones. Add these to your list of spooktacular treats for Halloween!
- 12 marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 24 googly eyes
- 12 small pretzel sticks
- Pour the chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl and melt over bowling water. Stir with a spatula until all the chocolate chips have melted. Remove from stove
- Insert the pretzel stick into marshmallow. Dip into the white chocolate and rotate to make sure the marshmallow has coverage all around.
- Lay the marshmallow down on a cooling rack and insert the googly eyes.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins before serving