A colorful arrangement of healthy greens and veggies topped with a flavorful steamed chicken breast and wrapped in a delicious sprouted 7-grain wrap!
Like clock-work our bodies are incredibly amazing machines full of knowledge and wisdom. If you ever wonder why all of a sudden you start to crave fresh greens, a juicy tomato and a colorful carrot -that’s your body letting you know that Spring is near. In other words, it’s seeking more hydration and nourishment, lighter and more balanced meals. Human cravings and the seasons work in perfect harmony by gifting us what our body need to survive (and thrive)!
With this in mind I’ve decided to make a fresh and colorful Chicken Wrap that not only fulfills our cravings, provide with all the nutritional requirement but you can take it outside with you to enjoy while you get some free Vitamin D too!
Aside from all the fun fresh and delicious ingredients you already know and love, I’d like to share some exciting information about the sprouted 7-grain wraps I used. Let me introduce you to…
If you like eating simple, clean food, these wraps are for you. All of their products are from sprouted grains which is a healthier, more delicious and nutritious version of whole grains. During the sprouting process enzymes are released which break down proteins and carbohydrates. This process helps make sprouted grain food low glycemic and easier to digest.
When a seed turns into a sprout, it increases the levels of B Vitamins, folate, fiber and essential amino acids resulting in a higher nutritional index.
Angelic Bakehouse® process of sprouting their grains makes their wraps delicious! In fact they even fresh press them directly into the dough to really bring out the flavor. This makes the grains a little sweeter eliminating the need to use refined sugar.
Besides this delicious sprouted 7-grain wrap, Angelic Bakehouse also makes beet, kale & spinach and sweet potato wraps as well as breads, burger and hot dog buns, bread chips and flatbread pizza crusts!
Now, let’s WRAP things up with our recipe, shall we?
First start by steaming two boneless skinless chicken breasts for about 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F degrees. The breasts are flavored with dried oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and they are also super moist due to cooking method (steam).
Select good fresh and preferably organic tomatoes, radish, carrots and lettuce. Wash and slice them accordingly. Set all your ingredients on your working surface and start building your AMAZING and HEALTHY Chicken Caesar Wrap!
If you make these Chicken Caesar Wraps, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you and always do my best to respond to all your comments. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram for a special shutout and/or a chance of being featured in my newsletter!
Click here now for a special coupon and buy now at Hannaford Market and Wegmans!
Healthy Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 10 units Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Wraps
- 2 whole boneless- skinless chicken breasts
- 10-20 leaves lettuce
- 4 whole vine tomatoes
- 6 whole radish
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano ad red pepper flakes. Steam for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F degrees
- Meanwhile, wash and prep the veggies. Slice tomatoes and radish
- When chicken is cooked and slightly cooled down, slice it according to your preference of thickness
How to arrange the wraps
- Place wrap on a clean flat surface
- Place a large leaf of lettuce or two if needed
- Arrange 3 tomato slices and about 3-4 radish slices
- Place chicken pieces on top
- Add shredded carrots (as much or as little as you like!)
- Top with caesar dressing
- Start rolling from the side that has all the veggies. Hold tight as your roll it. Keep end side of the wrap down. If needed use a toothpick to hold it down.
This post has been sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse but all opinions expressed are my own!