This recipe has been sponsored by Taylor Farms® but all opinions stated are my own!
Roasted brussels and butternut squash combined with mixed chopped greens, creamy garlic dressing and topped with crunchy walnuts and pomegranate seeds!
This Roasted Garlic Vegetable Salad is a delicious mix of fresh chopped greens and roasted brussels and butternut squash. The creamy garlic dressing ties the raw and cooked ingredients together, creating the perfect side dish for all your meals.
In all of my cooking I try to be as efficient as possible and often times I look for shortcuts to make cooking easier, or even possible at times. This recipe is the perfect example of convenience, freshness and taste, without having to compromise on the quality of your meal, or sacrifice a meal all together.
You busy Mamas know what I mean, right?
Then you’re going to love learning about Taylor Farms® convenient chopped salad kits!
Taylor Farms® chopped kits come in 16 different flavor combinations that are fresh delicious and ready to enjoy!
I love the convenience of the classic Caesar, Greek and Italian chopped kits to ease my everyday cooking, as much as I enjoy taking my cooking up a notch with Taylor Farms® more exotic combinations such as Thai Chili Mango, Spiced Apple and Mediterranean Crunch. They are all so good!
In this recipe I am using one of my favorites, the Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit comes with a colorful blend of CRISP romaine, red cabbage, shredded broccoli, green onions, celery, a hint of parsley along with a delicious creamy garlic dressing, croutons and shredded white cheddar cheese!
how to roast the vegetables and which to choose
Pre-heat your oven to 425F degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Use vegetables that are in season. For winter vegetables use brussels, any type of squash or sweet potatoes.
Cut them small for faster cooking or buy pre-cut veggies to save on time.
Season the vegetables with a generous amount of oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on the type and size of your vegetables. Turn half way through so the vegetables can cook evenly
adding the final touches
Once the vegetables are roasted and mostly cooled, we can add Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit. Toss the chopped greens, veggies and dressing to combine. I love adding fun crunchy toppings such as walnuts, pecans, pomegranate seeds and apple slices.
Your salad is ready to serve!
This Roasted Garlic Vegetable Salad is plenty delicious and beautiful to serve at a celebratory dinner. Your family and guests will enjoy this fun combination of raw and fresh with warm roasted veggies and fun crunchy toppings!
If you make this Roasted Garlic Vegetable Salad be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Thanks a bunch!
Roasted Garlic Vegetable Salad
- 1 pk Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit
- 16 oz brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place brussels and butternut squash in baking sheet and season wtih oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 25 minutes, turning veggies half way through. Let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Empty contents of Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit on to the baking sheet along with brussels and butternut squash. Set dressing package asside. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add the creamy garlic dressing enclosed in the kit. Give it a quick toss to coat vegetable salad with dressing.
- Top with walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Serve