Sheet Pan Spicy Nachos; bring the fun to the party with this ultra-easy and mouthwatering recipe!
Are you ready for some Football ??
You guys, I am seriously going to pretend that I am this HUGE football fan only because there is a sky high file of spicy nachos on the table... aw, and Tom Brady is on the screen 🙂 #GoPats
Football season is the perfect time to gather some friends or simply enjoy your family while munching on something delicious. However this appetizer is perfect for all season and is certainly a crowd pleaser to any party.
Check out this amazing Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada!
Which is why I love making this Sheet Pan Spicy Nachos. I mean, no one can resist a bite!
To make it even more jaw dropping (because it totally is, especially from a side angle!) I like to make my nachos as pile high as it can stand, by creating layers that starts as wide as the pan and narrows on top. Completely and fully loaded with beans, spicy salsa and lots of cheese in every layer!
Hey, but you don't have to wait until the next party. I often make this recipe to enjoy on weekends when everyone is home.
Here are a few highlights about this recipe;
- Ultra easy to make, only 5 mins to prepare and 15 to bake
- Only few ingredients needed
- Everyone loves nachos, you simply can't go wrong here
- Not your average heavy cream dip or appetizer, this is much lighter
- You can make it as spicy or little spicy as you like
- By the way, if you have any chili laying around, toss it on top for extra flavor!
- 100% crowd pleaser party favorite!
Sheet Pan Spicy Nachos
- 1 bag 11oz restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 can 15oz spicy black beans rinsed
- 1 jar 16oz chunky salsa medium, mild or hot
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- fresh cilantro and scallion to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees. Spray baking sheet or cast iron skillet.
- Lay chips down to cover the entire bottom of the pan. Add beans, salsa, cheese and jalapeño.
- For the second layer, make it about ⅓ as wide as the first layer. Again, add in beans, salsa, cheese and more jalapeño.
- Perhaps the third layer will be your top layer, or maybe you make make two more layer. Remember to always add beans, salsa, cheese and jalapeño between all layers. The final result or assembly should look like the 'pyramids'. Add more beans, salsa, cheese and jalapeño on top.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins or until cheese has completely melted and chips are starting to turn light brown. Add fresh cilantro and scallion
If you enjoyed this recipe, I only ask that you pay it forward and share with family, friends or followers. Scroll down just below this post and you will find direct links to your favorite social media. Gracías!
Nothing says football like a sheet pan loaded sky high with spicy nachos! I want to be at your party!! #GoPats