Berries Cream Cheese French Toast warm out of the oven, crispy edges, warm and creamy on the inside, topped with juice-bursting sweet berries and a soft layer of powdered sugar.
Fourth of July is just around the corner and hopefully you have some fun filled plans with family, friends and good food. To help you celebrate in style, I made a simple -yet delicious and Patriotic Berries Cream Cheese French Toast to start your day right and put a happy smile on everyone’s face.
Lately I’ve been making a lot of baked-style french toast, like this Berries ’n Cream French Toast Casserole (pictured above) because it’s super easy to make and the results are always amazing. By that I mean, visual impressive and extremely delicious!
Don’t believe me?
Think of a warm French Toast Casserole, hot out of the oven, crispy edges, soft and creamy on the inside, topped with juice-bursting sweet berries, warm syrup, and sprinkled with a soft layer of powdered sugar!
Now, that’s an irresistible feed my friends!
Plus berries are in season, time to stock up and make your favorite recipes, eat them whole or freeze for smoothies and desserts.
I am certain that you will enjoy making this fun and easy French Toast dish, and serving to your family and guests. After all summer, weekends and holidays are made to enjoy around the ones we love and share some good food, right?
I hope you enjoy very bite!
Berries Cream Cheese French Toast
- 1 french baguette sliced 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Arrange the baguette slices one after the other, one to the left and next one to the right (see picture) or be creative and come up with your own arrangement.
- Place berries in between the slices, filling in all the gap of spaces.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and cream cheese until fully combined. Pour over the baguette and berries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, add remaining berries on top and serve warm with syrup