Dreamy HAM EGG CHEESE BREAKFAST PIZZA topped with fresh arugula and finished with parmesan cheese!
When you wake up and reality is looking better then your dreams, chances are -you’ve got a breakfast pizza in front of you!
Let’s be real friends, food is a mood driving force. Whether you eat to live or live to eat (oh hi 👋🏻, food maniac here!), chances are you get VERY excited over a plate of goods. Better yet... your mood will completely change with a simple sniff of a delicious food!
Have this ever happened to you?
Just the other day I was feeling super grouchy and stuff. None of my other go-to tricks (yoga, meditation, playing with my cat) seem to faze me until out of the freezer came a ball of homemade pizza dough , and with a heavy exhale I put an end to my mood battle.
You are going to need this...
You see, I love this Ham Egg Cheese Breakfast Pizza more than I love when random credits show up in my account💲. Grouchy mood had NO chance over this Breakfast Pie!
Have you ever had pizza for breakfast?
Honestly I am afraid to know!
If you have, kudos pal, you doing life right. But if you haven’t tried pizza for breakfast, as in pizza made special to attend your breakfast needs... Oh. My. God. you haven’t lived yet!!
This AWESOME (if I may) Ham Egg Cheese Breakfast Pizza is legit the best thing ever. Make it for yourself, your family, others. Do it to impress, that's okay too. Do it because you need a game changer breakfast (works for lunch too!), or just because you rock life!
Ham Egg Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 whole pizza dough, homemade or store bough
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices plain yogurt cheese, or soft cheese of choice
- 4 large cage free eggs
- 4 slices oven roasted ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoon pancetta
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 525F degrees. Some oven will only go as high as 450F. Go as high as you can and adjust the cooking time as needed. If using a pizza stone, be sure to pre-heat the stone at the same time that you pre-heat the oven to avoid from cracking.
- Divide the pizza dough into four equal parts. On a floured surface work the dough with a roller to form into a small round, adjusting the thickness according to your preference.
- Brush each pizza with a thin even layer of olive oil. Be sure to brush the edges too! Break each cheese slice into four and randomly place on top of the pizza. I used about 1 ½ slices per pizza. I also tried to avoid the center so the egg has a nice little nest to help stay in place.
- Place hopped up ham and pancetta around the pizza as well. Finally crack one egg in the middle, sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and top with a handful of parmesan cheese
- Using a pizza peel, transfer the individual pizzas to the oven. Carefully place them on a pre-heated pizza stone. Alternatively you can use baking sheet/ cookie sheet which does no need to be pre-heated and you can build your pizza right on the pan!
- Bake for 6-7 minutes on the top rack (assuming the heat is coming from underneath). Pizza is ready when crust is starting to turn golden brown. OPTIONAL; you can broil for 1 minute to give the crust a crunchy bite!