Classic with a light twist, this Cheddar Ranch Chicken Burger has half the calories of a regular burger. al fresco all-natural chicken burgers are fully seasoned and easy to make, perfect for a weeknight bite or an effortless cookout!
Today I am firing up the grill to make this classic burger. The kids are beyond excited, they love anything and everything chicken, and honestly so am I, and here is why.
al fresco is soon coming out with their chicken burgers line and I had the pleasure of ‘the first taste’, and let me tell you… Wow, it’s mind-blowing delicious!
I couldn’t even get a word out on the first bite!
al fresco simply seasoned chicken burgers have a delicious and easy-to-love flavor which goes perfectly well with the cheddar ranch flavors. I added fresh lettuce, tomatoes and onions, and served on a soft sesame bun with a generous drizzle of ranch dressing.
After ‘the first taste’ experience I had seconds and thirds, and tried every flavor. So here’s what I have to say about their various Chicken Burgers:
- Simply Seasoned – has plenty of flavor, an easy to love taste for everyone.
- Jalapeño Cheddar – mildly spiced, perfect for the spicy lover beginner level. I added picked jalapeño for an extra boost. So good!
- Greek Style – fresh mediterranean flavors, perfect for a themed dinner at home with friends
But perhaps what I love most about al fresco chicken burgers is their effort do create a product that is easy to cook, time saying, clean and delicious. All of the things I appreciate the most.
Whether you have a big busy family (in my case, four hungry teenagers), or a small family, al fresco chicken burgers give you an opportunity to mix things up in the kitchen, add good flavor and nutrition to your diet, and save time with these fully-seasoned and easy to prep chicken burgers.
more about al fresco chicken burgers:
- all-natural made with few clean ingredients
- low calorie option (less than 180 calories!)
- fully-seasoned and easy to prep
- great flavor
- time saving
- great meal option for a quick weeknight bite or effortless weekends cookout!
Note: al fresco will be launching their chicken burgers soon, so keep your eyes out as they should bee arriving in stores soon!
try these other amazing recipes using al fresco chicken products:
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Burgers
- 4 al fresco simply seasoned chicken burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- fresh Lettuce
- tomato slices
- onion slices
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- Grill chicken burgers for about 5-7 minutes on each side, depending on the temperature of the grill. Make sure the internal temperature of chicken burgers reaches at least 165F degrees
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each chicken burger, just prior to removing from grill. Give it a minute for the cheese to melt
- Meanwhile wash and prep the the veggies
- Assemble the burgers and serve with pickles, chips, salad, fries or any side of choice
Save this recipe to Pinterest for later!
Just hover over the image and click the “Save” button.