This Instant Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup packs in all the protein, carbs, vegetables and greens. A complete meal all in one comforting and warming bowl of soup!
The Instant Pot series is back after a loooong winter break (from posting) as the IP itself has been as busy as ever. If you have been following the series along, this is officially IPS week-9. WOW WEEK NINE!!
This means there are eight other AMAZING Instant Pot recipes right in this website! They are all very different, so be sure to check them out as I am sure you will find a few that you love!
To make it easier for you, I am listing the IPS recipes below with direct links so you can jump, skip, hop and come back. Deal?!
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Farro Risotto – Instant Pot Three Cheese Macaroni – Instant Pot Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake – Instant Pot Supersonic Chili – Instant Pot Short Ribs with Creamy Polenta – Instant Pot (Soy-Free) Asian Salmon – Instant Pot Dulce de Leche – Instant Pot Leftover Vegetable Soup
Since soup season is in full swing, the snow days are rolling in and temps below humanly acceptable, I decided to make the YUMMIEST, most comforting and healthy Instant Pot soup with grass-fed ground beef, lots of vegetable, a healthy choice of pasta, beans and greens off course.
When I made the first “test” batch and shared on Instagram, I was overwhelmed by the amount of requests to post this recipe. Like more then ever before!
Truth is, we eat with our eyes and there is nothing like a warm colorful and comforting bowl of soup in the winter time.
This Instant Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup packs in all the protein, carbs, vegetables and greens in one bowl. Easy to make, delicious to eat, and a warming fulfillment that we can only get from a yummy bowl of soup.
Instant Pot Beef & Vegetable Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole red bell pepper cubed
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 1 cup carrots, thick slices
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 28 oz can organic crushed tomatoes
- 25 oz can organic black beans, rinsed
- 8 oz lentil pasta, elbow
- 4 cups kale + spinach mixed
- 1 pinch salt + pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp scallion
- Turn the instant pot on sauté mode. When hot, add in oil
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant (about 3-4 mins). Add in the beef and cook for about 12-13 mins or until fully browned and cooked through. Be sure to stir often so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and break into very small chunks.
- Add the bell pepper and all the spices, scallion and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for another minute here then add the butternut squash and carrots and sauté for an additional 5 minutes or until veggies are starting to soften.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and about 6 cups of filtered water. Also add the beans and pasta and give it a good stir.
- Place the top on lock position and seal the valve. Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. When time is up, release all the pressure immediately.
- Remove the top and fold in the kale and spinach.
- Serve as is or add fresh Pecorino Romano cheese!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.