This post is sponsored by Hood® Sour Cream but all opinions expressed here are my own.
Garlicky Sun Dried Tomato Shrimp Fettuccine with fresh spinach, sour cream and flavor in every bite!
Back-to-school life isn’t exactly the worse possible thing. I hear the frustration and while I am personally guilty of similar behavior, there is definitely something to be said about settling in to a routine, even if a busy one, per se.
However, the one thing we can all agree on is that life gets busier. A lot busier! This usually means two things; less time to rest and little time to eat. The problem is that these two factors are key ingredients to your mental and physical health and stability, and unfortunately are the first places we neglect when things get tight.
Fear not, there are solutions!
Like this easy and MEGA flavorful Sun Dried Tomato Shrimp Fettuccine dinner which can be done in less then 20-minutes from start to finish, covering all your nutrition needs and freeing up your time to get other things done and rest.
It doesn’t make you a control-freak to find comfort in the known. What we know is reliable and can ease off some of the weight we carry each day.
This Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta is reliable, comforting, nourishing and unquestionably delicious!
This is a quick hands-on and no prep required recipe. You move along gracefully as you work each ingredient into the sauce. The key ingredient here is Hood® Sour Cream to soften the texture and bind the flavors into a creamy delicious sauce that will have everyone going back for seconds.
Hood Sour Cream consistently delivers amazing results. You know exactly what to expect every time, which makes this a reliable ingredient to add to your favorite dishes.
This meal comes together easily and before you know dinner is on the table! It's a good feeling to sit down and enjoy a tasty healthy dinner after a long busy day, especially when your body is still adjusting to the new routine.
Sun Dried Tomato Shrimp Fettuccine
- 1 pk 16oz fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ lb large shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can 15oz diced tomatoes
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta reserving 1 cup pasta water. Set aside
- In a large skillet heat the oil. Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp has turned pink, stirring half way through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, can of diced tomatoes and sour cream. Stir to combine. Turn heat down to low and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half of the pasta water and spinach. stir. If needed add remaining pasta water to thin out the sauce. It’s up to you.
- Toss in pasta and top with red pepper flakes and fresh parsley. Serve