In this instant pot round up I compiled 15 recipes that are easy healthy and delicious. These recipes include some classic family favorites as well as fresh new ideas and other recipes that are made easier in the instant pot.
Table of Contents
- Instant Pot Mediterranean Quinoa
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice and Beans
- Instant Pot Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Instant Pot No Knead Artisan Bread
- Instant Pot Spare Ribs
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup
- Instant Pot Chickpea Stew
- Instant Pot Mexican Refried Beans
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Instant Pot Asian Salmon
- Instant Pot Three Cheese Mac and Cheese
In recent years with the invention of the instant pot many of us have successfully accomplished recipes that otherwise would be too hard to make or too lengthy to wait.
While the instant pot is really nothing more than a modern, fancier version of the old pressure cooker, it has certainly made folks feel at easy when handling this high pressure cooking devise.
I personally grew up cooking with the old noisy pressure cooker, but all I ever managed to make was beans. The electric multi-function pressure cooker, or Instant Pot has widen my path of experimentation.
This collection contains 15 easy and healthy instant pot recipes that I have made in the past few years. In this round up I included a wide variety of choices from your classic family favorites to new recipe ideas that you can try as well as recipes that perhaps you wouldn’t consider making if it wasn’t for the instant pot.
I hope you enjoy and try a few recipes!
NOTE: I always get asked which Instant Pot I own and recommend. This is the Instant Pot I have! and has worked well for my family of six for the most part.